Sunday, July 14, 2013

Creating Realistic Digital Photography Collages-Montreal Glamour Portrait Photographer Hera Bell

Today I would like to share with you another realistic photography collage from the same photography session in my West Island photo studio which took place last Monday with Karima.

In the morning I visited Hudson's Finnegan Market with two photographer friends of mine. After having some drinks at Willows In I returned home.

 



Around 3pm  my husband and I we decided to go into town. I brought with me my Samsung  Galaxy SII cell phone.

In the past I could print up to 16"x20" size prints from my cell phone snaps. So I was lazy to carry any other gear.

I noticed the reflections you see below. I composed as it and snapped the shot. Here is the un-edited shot.



Here it is the final image with Karima in it. Karima was photographed in my studio with two Bowen strobs and my camera Panasonic Lumix GH2.




I hope you like the impact of the final image. I hope you notice the realistic aspect of the digital collage. Please pay attention to the shadows and to the harmonious nature of the warm tones from two different cameras and two different shots.