Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Monster Gym Shooting On Location by Montreal Fitness Portrait Photographer Hera Bell


July 2010... I was booked with a photo session on location at Monster Gym.

 
A young couple and their friend wanted to get photographed after Will's body building competition.
 
It was going to be an on location session where there are gym lights weights and lots of people. I said to myself I could find a uncluttered wall, I could turn it into a mini studio. I brought my studio strobe. I think I used one flash only. This is my favorite shot from that day.



PS: And yes they were tanned.
 


 They got married last year. And I was hired by Sandy to do a glamour make-over portrait session to be given to Will at their wedding night.
 
I wish them all the happiness.

 

Studio Hera Bell, Montreal portrait photographer, Montreal Boudoir Photographer, Montreal glamour photographer, Montréal Hera Bell, Black nude model Montreal fashion photographer