Saturday, June 15, 2013

Photographing A Very Sexy Man. Montreal portrait photographer Hera Bell

My first shoot with Ilhan was  several years ago. In 2006... This image is from that session.

Since then we have been collaborating together whenever he visits my town.  Soon he will be in front of my camera again. I can't wait to photograph him again.

I just purchased a Canon 5D Mark III. I will put it into test against my Panasonic Lumix GH2. Not the same ball game cameras. I will still travel with my Lumix, and probably use it for most of my studio sessions. I like its size and the quality of the images I get through it.

Meanwhile, if you want to see an audiovisual from our first collaboration visit the YouTube video link below. You won't regret it.

An AV with Ilhan Karabacak by Montreal photographer Hera Bell 2006 ©



Canon 5D Mark III test:  High iso is awesome on this camera. At 12800 ISO, non edited RAW file saved as is in jpg. To see the fine grain detail just click on the image below to enlarge it.