Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy New Year by Montreal Portrait Photographer Hera Bell

Another year has gone by.
Life is full of simple pleasures to treasure and share.
This was the breakfast I made this morning. The last breakfast of the year 2016. Cell phone snap.


Then my client who is an art collector just sent me these shots of his beautiful place. Such a wonderful gift to see of my limited edition brushed metal print at his home. 



I had a sucessfull solo exhibit which was well attended. By such dignitaries as Quebec Minister Martin Coiteux and Federal Government mp Mr. Francis Scarpalagia. I thank Gilles Desjardins  taking the event's gala photos. Here are few samples.





The exhibit was well received and listed among Montreal Tourism Event's.  Which attracted a lot of tourists visiting the town.





And we just booked our next year's  trip. It will be Sicily. Looking  forward exploring the island with my husband.



To everyone I wish a happy healthy prosperous New Year.
Make a wish blow a kiss towards the sky where the stars are at midnight.


Please note that the above animated gif is not mine.

On to another note. Check the descriptive personality graph below. Which type are you? If you are into making new years resolutions it is worth to self analyse yourself. You are the only person responsible of your life and success.