Saturday, April 6, 2013

Mixing Photos.. Creating HDR Collages ... Montreal Fashion Photographer


I photographed last year Genvieve in a studio setting with the two beautiful dogs. The camera was Panasonic Lumix GH2.

Later on during the year, I was judging a photography competition. I took another photographer friend along with me. After the judging process, we strolled a bit in the beautiful grounds of the place. The sun was setting. I took out my Samsung Galaxy SII (cell phone) out of my pocket, opened the HDR application, voila I snapped the 3 HDR shots, hand held. If you have difficulty believing me, I have a witness. :)

A month later, I sat down on my computer, opened the Photoshop CS6, the rest is what you see below.

Cell phones have come a long way. And yes, who says you can't mix images originating from various different cameras.










Blog Archive