Tuesday, May 14, 2013

THE Suburban Glam Coulpe. Sexy Suburbans. Montreal Portrait Photographer Hera Bell


From my photo project "THE Suburban Glam Couple" series. PART I

A look into the life of a suburban couple under an ironic microscope.

A little bit sarcasm never killed anyone. Enjoy the ride.

PS: I live in the suburbs, and I am happily married to a wonderful man. My depictions here are based on several other couple's stories. They just happen to be suburban's with large homes, big cars and big aspirations. Everything is BIG in suburbia. And it comes with free parking. Suburban's love shopping at Costco. They like saving BIG. Going to downtown is a BIG hurdle. Who wants to spend on gas and parking, if they can spend it on tanning in a salon instead.


OPPOSITES ATRACT
 

 
SEX IN THE SUBURBS
 
 
 
LET THEM EAT DIMONDS
 

 
THEIR EXOTIC GETAWAY's
 
 
 


NOT TONIGHT HONEY I HAVE A HEARTBURN
 
 
 
THE COUGAR EX IS NOW INTERNET DATING
 
 
 

SOMETIMES MARRIAGE IS LIKE A BOX OF CHOCOLATES. YOU NEVER KNOW WHICH FLAVOUR YOU'LL GET. NEVER GET FOOLED BY THE PACKAGE.